If you’re looking for something out of the ordinary to do as a family, check out Family Swim at Goldfish Swim School West Chester. It's a great way for families to spend time together in their shiver-free 90-degree pool.
What is Family Swim? It’s a time to bring everyone to the pool for swimming and water fun! There’s no structure, so you’re free to do as you wish. If your little one is struggling with lessons, it’s a relaxing way to get used to being in the water. And, for the kids who are enjoying themselves during their weekly swim lessons, they can show off all cool stuff they're learning with you, the proud parents, there to celebrate!
The normal lane dividers are gone, but the swimming platforms (which are easy to move around) are still set up for the kids to show off their skills. Plus, all those cool swim toys you’re not allowed to bring to the community pool? You can play with them all! Oh, and there are life jackets, too, so you don’t have to feel like you have to constantly hold the little one who hasn’t mastered the big swimming skills yet. Splash around, swim or even float — as long as you’re all having fun together!
Don’t have a kid in swim lessons at Goldfish? No problem. Families who aren’t currently enrolled in Goldfish Swim School lessons are more than welcome during the Family Swim times. Just call ahead to make sure to reserve a spot, bring your suit and towel and jump in!
Every square inch of this super cool and unique facility is designed to enhance the learning, fun and safety for every child and parent who walks in. Some of my favorite things about it include:
- Did I mention it's 90 degrees year-round?
- They have a state-of-the-art water purification system to keep the pools clean and sanitary
- There's an air conditioned viewing gallery for parents to relax, work, read, socialize and watch their kids swim while they're in class
- Modern training equipment and tools that support their proprietary curriculum
- Individual family changing huts
- Fun blow dry station
- Private space for parties and events to accommodate groups up to 50 attendeesReview: Family Swim at Goldfish Swim School West Chester
- An experienced staff of trained and certified swim instructors
- Intimate class sizes
- Year-round swim instruction for kids 4 months to 12 years
Plus, Goldfish Swim School West Chester offers these lessons at times that are convenient for every family’s schedule. Check out their site to contact them with any questions and see how you can enroll your kiddo in a FREE TRIAL class! Weekday and weekend Family Swim hours are also listed on their site! Learn more at Westchester.goldfishswimschool.com.